Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
12/21/14 at 16:35:34

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
iLab Forum How to gain access to the source code

iLab Forum
   C++ Neuromorphic Vision Toolkit
   Source Code Access Requests
(Moderators: Forum Admin, Laurent Itti)
   How to gain access to the source code
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11  ...  24 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: How to gain access to the source code  (Read 130805 times)
etan
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: How to gain access to the source code
« Reply #120 on: 03/28/07 at 18:13:12 »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,

I'm a graduate student from University of New South Wales in Sydney Australia. I'm interested in using saliency based attention models for video coding.

Would love to have access to your code .

Cheers,
Evan Tan
eleyanz
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #121 on: 04/07/07 at 18:06:52 »

Hello,  

my name is Eleyad Davis and I just started doing my Phd in Computer Science . I'm interested in attention based vision systems and have read some of your papers.  Now I'd like to use your source code to start some tests and experiments on my own. I'd be glad, if you could give me access to the code.  
My email-adress is flyingworm_eley@msn.com

Thanks a lot!
chernobyl
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #122 on: 04/12/07 at 08:30:40 »

Hello,  

my name is Dio, now I am acting as student at Chonnam National University, majoring Computer Engineering. Now, I'm doing study with omni directional camera to learn how human percept motion. I think visual attention is one of the essential part of this kind of perception. I hope I can get into your algorithm by gaining access into your source code.  

Beside that, I hope we could do many discussion about motion understanding. Thank you!!!

Regards,

Dio
dio@image.chonnam.ac.kr

ctozlm
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #123 on: 04/25/07 at 18:17:37 »

Hello,
My name is Lumin Zhang, who come from National Laboratory of Pattern recognition,China. I want to use this ilab toolbox to do some work in secne classification. I think it's useful to get some informative features. So I want to gain access to acquire it.
My E-mail is lumin.zhang@gmail.com

Thanks!
   Lumin Zhang
« Last Edit: 04/25/07 at 18:20:17 by ctozlm » Logged
siraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #124 on: 05/07/07 at 08:48:10 »

Hello,

My name is Siraj Sabihuddin.  I'm a graduate student from University of Toronto, Canada. I'm working on extending attentional models to better incorporate the roles of motion cues.  Thank you for making your code available to the public!  

Siraj Sabihuddin
siraj.sabihuddin@utoronto.ca
« Last Edit: 05/07/07 at 09:03:50 by siraj » Logged
cardinal75
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #125 on: 05/08/07 at 08:19:03 »

Hello,

I attended one of your CVPR talks and am interested in experimenting with the neuromorphic toolkit.  I am going to try and explore the connection between saliency and motion a bit more.

Chuck Pace
dvs02
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #126 on: 05/20/07 at 20:51:49 »

Hello  

I am Daniel Smith, a post doc student at CSIRO Australia. I am interested in examining your saliency code for a marine image processing application we are developing.

Regards
Daniel
dvs02
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #127 on: 05/20/07 at 20:52:49 »

Hello  

I am Daniel Smith, a post doc student at CSIRO Australia. I am interested in examining your saliency code for a marine image processing application we are developing.

Regards
Daniel

Daniel.V.Smith@csiro.au
ErikDeBruijn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #128 on: 05/23/07 at 10:11:17 »

Hi, I'm a student information management and I've been building Lego robots since I bought my Lego NXT set. I'm planning to integrate sensory information in a biologically inspired fashion.

My project page with videos and explanations is here: iLab.usc.edu

I hope that this framework will give me a lot of insights and experimenting with it will be a good jump start. Perhaps some day I will be able to improve it and post back. It would really have been great if this was an (L)GPL project, but you can't have it all... keep up the good work!
dr_zzkang
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #129 on: 06/08/07 at 04:15:11 »

Hi, i am Zhizhong Kang, a researcher in Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands. I would like to have source code for sift feature detection and matching. I'm going to use it in my research on the registration of panoramic relfectance images. I prefer a C or C++ implementation because I'm working on Dev C++ environment.  
Thanks in advance  

Zhizhong
corlk
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #130 on: 06/14/07 at 04:21:14 »

Hello,

I'm a computer science PhD looking at visual collision avoidance in underwater scenes and would like to see how your algorithms perform on my data.

Roman Kingsland
corlk@lboro.ac.uk
apastou1
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #131 on: 06/15/07 at 06:43:01 »

Hello,
I am a research assistant at Rome Air Force Research Lab and I am doing work in Image Processing and feature recognition. I am developing a faster way to extract features from images and video and it would really help to have a reference to your code.
My email address is alla.pastouchenko@rl.af.mil

thanks
dwyatte
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #132 on: 07/11/07 at 11:14:09 »

Hi,

I would like to request access to the saliency toolkit source code. We are researching visual expertise in fingerprint examiners using eye tracking and would like to see how our non-expert data compares to the results of your model (we expect non-experts to use somewhat bottom-up strategies). It will also be useful in selecting fingerprint features for use in machine classification.  

Thanks!
Dean Wyatte
dwyatte@indiana.edu
chinnikrishna55
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #133 on: 07/25/07 at 11:48:06 »

Hi,

I am a graduate student from USC. Interested in face recognition and detection research. It would be great if I get access to source code of the toolkit.
alg207
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #134 on: 08/09/07 at 07:21:21 »

Hi,

I'm a cartographer who works on perceptual and cognitive aspects of spatial information use. I'm hoping to use your saliency model to predict where users will focus their attention during a visual cluster detection task using an animated and a static display I am comparing in an experiment.

Cheers,
Amy Griffin

email: a.griffin@adfa.edu.au
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11  ...  24 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

iLab Forum » Powered by YaBB !
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.