Regrading Policy for hw1
- Request later than Sunday, Nov. 3 will not
- Only for obvious mistake of the grader such
as miscounting lost points.
- Only when you have explicitly stated the
answers correctly but still lost point >= 0.5. (Please DO NOT argue "implied
- Please don't come for point loss less than
- Only when your files are unaltered to show
the original date of last modification before due time.
- No argument against the grading standard
Grading Standard for hw0
0 pt for no code submission.
One correction mark (-.2)
Missing temporal graph (-.7) (many students included area graphs that aren't
missing graphs (-1)
missing derivation (-1)
incorrect lower bound derivation (-1)
incorrect upper bound derivation (-1)
incorrect boundary (-1)
not tight boundary (-.5)
not enough graphs to demonstrate (-.5) (4 graphs are needed.)
Missing temporal graph (-.7)
incorrect hysterisis graph(-4)